The journal publishes high-quality original research papers of significant advances in various fields related to mathematics and computer science.
All articles should be written to communicate their contents to a broad scientific audience and must meet high standards for scientific content and clarity.
After review, all accepted articles enter production for immediate publication.
Preparing Your Paper
- Your paper should be prepared in Latex (downowd the template at JIAMCS_template.rar ) and compiled in the following order:
- Title page
- Main text introduction
- Materials and methods
- Declaration of interest statement
- Appendices (as appropriate).
- The abstract must be between 100-200 words long (or at least 7 lines) and includes the following elements:
- The problem being studied and the objectives, what is the scope of the project?
- The methodology (specific models or approaches employed in the study or types of evidence used in the study's process)
- Your main findings or arguments
- Importance of the results: In what ways does this work contribute to the body of knowledge on this topic? Does it have any practical or theoretical applications?
- The conclusion is one of the important parts of the paper since it closes the discussion and emphasizes to the reader the subject and importance of the paper. The document gets its big picture by stepping back from the details. Basically, it draws attention to the main argument. This leads to a simple and concise restatement of the main ideas and arguments, helping the reader to better understand the thesis of the paper.
The conclusion of a paper does not introduce new ideas, but it should clarify the paper's intended purpose and importance. The conclusion may also suggest future research that should be conducted.
Submitting Your Paper
Only online submissions are accepted for the Journal of Innovative Applied Mathematics and Computational Sciences (JIAMCS).
Please read the guidelines above and then submit the pdf file of your paper
There are no submission fees, publication fees, or page charges for this journal.