Editor Application Form
Academic Editors are expected to oversee the peer review process, and acting as an ambassador for the journal within the research community and at relevant conferences.
Please consider the following requirements before you decide to submit your application:
- Your expertise must match the Focus and Scope of the journal.
- You should have at last a PhD.
- You should have a good publication record (20+ papers) in renowned international journals (indexed in web of science or scopus) in your field of expertise.
- You should have reviewed papers before
- You should have h-index (web of science or scopus) greater than 5
Failure to consider these points will likely result in your application being dismissed right away.
We will review all applications and proceed to invite any candidates that fulfil our criteria.