About the Journal
The Journal of Innovative Applied Mathematics and Computational Sciences (JIAMCS) is an online open access, peer-reviewed semiannual international journal published by the Institute of Sciences and Technology, University Center Abdelhafid Boussouf, Mila, Algeria.
The journal publishes high-quality original research papers from various fields related to applied mathematics, scientific computing, and computer science.
In particular, it publishes original papers in the following areas:
- Differential equations, (ODE’s, PDE’s, integral equations, difference equations, fractional differential equations)
- Dynamical systems and bifurcation-chaos theory
- Fractional calculus
- Modern control theory and practice
- Operators theory
- Mathematical physics
- Probability and statistics
- Mathematical optimization
- Mathematical modelling and simulation
- Numerical analysis
- Fuzzy logic and systems
- Lattice theory, number theory and cryptography
- Computer science
- Artificial intelligence
- Pattern recognition
- Computer vision and image processing
- Naturel language processing
- Signal processing
- Communication theory and network security
Mohammed Salah Abdelouahab, University Center Abdelhafid Boussouf, Mila, Algeria.
– Haci Mehmet Baskonus, Harran University, Turkey
– Aissa Boulmerka, University Center Abdelhafid Boussouf, Mila, Algeria
– René Lozi, Université Côte d’Azur, Parc Valrose, Nice, France
Institute of Sciences and Technology, University Center Abdelhafid Boussouf , MILA, ALGERIA.