Journal of Innovative Applied Mathematics and Computational Sciences uses single-blind peer review, meaning that the reviewers’ identities are not revealed to authors, while the reviewer is aware of the author’s identity.
- All submissions are subject to a rigorous review process, first by JIAMCS editors, to ensure their adherence to the requirements of JIAMCS, including its English composition, scientific values, and ethical issues.
- Then the submission will be assigned to a handling editor who will invite reviewers based on expertise, publication history, and past reviews, and invite them to provide feedback on the manuscript. After agreeing to review, peer reviewers typically have 28 days to submit their review (for first submissions).
- Once reviewers' reports are received, the editor will make the first decision on the manuscript as Acceptance, Revision or Rejection.
- If the handling editor decides that the manuscript can be published after revision, the author will be invited to revise it. It will have 28 days to resubmit the revised manuscript for both a major or a minor revision.
- Upon receiving a revision together with the author's response to reviewers, in consultation with the referees, the editor will make a new decision on the manuscript.
- JIAMCS provides a review report form (template) to make the operation systematic and streamlined. The reviewer should concentrate on the quality of both the scientific aspect and the presentation of the manuscript, and look at delivering formative comments to make the manuscript to its best state.
When author is submitting a revised manuscript he must upload his revised submission to the submission system and take in the following details
- Response to reviewers: Address the specific points made by each reviewer. encompass your answers to all the reviewers’ and editors’ comments and list the modifications you have made to the manuscript.
Revised manuscript ( clean copy): Upload a clean copy of your revised as your “ Manuscript” file